My cultural experience - Jacob ' Volunteering experience in Busan South Korea '

Volunteering experience in Busan South Korea


 I spent about two years in Japan, but before going back to my home country I wanted to experience yet another culture, so I decided to go to Busan South Korea. I’m interested in Korean culture, like dramas, music (for example Hyukoh) and especially food.



. The food here is so cheap and delicious! If you like spicy food I strongly recommend Korean food. My personal favorite is Bibimbap 🙂 As a lifelong language learner I’m also interested in the Korean language, even though I can’t speak it yet… (TT) finally, i met so many Korean locals here

i had life time experience here in Busan ~


i fully thank As Home Cafe for giving me an opportunity to be part of this lovely family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AsHome Details - Swedish VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA

Brand New Language Cafe " INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA