Review from Tooz - Taiwan my first time in Korea and Busan is treating me really well so far. ASHOME CAFE

aiwan my first time in Korea and Busan is treating me really well so far. ASHOME CAFE 



"This is my first time in Korea and Busan is treating me really well so far. I like the natural scenes such as mountains and beaches, hiking up to the mountains is one of my favorite things to do in Busan, I also enjoy walking along the beach and have some street food. People are also very friendly even though I speak no Korean, but staying at As Home brings a good opportunity for me to practice some Korean and know a little more about Korean culture too. Im having a great time and Im sure Im going to miss Busan so much! ☺️ "











"這是我第一次來韓國,到目前為止我對釜山的印象非常好。我喜歡釜山的自然景色,有山有海,我最喜歡在釜山做的其中一件事就是爬山,還有漫步在海灘、享受當地小吃。釜山人也非常友善,即便我完全不懂韓文,他們也非常熱情的對待我。在Ashome讓我能有練習韓文、了解韓國文化的機會。在釜山的日子很棒,我一定會非常想念我的釜山時光!"


-Thank you Tooz for becoming apart of our family

https://www.facebook.com/ashomecafe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My cultural experience - Jacob ' Volunteering experience in Busan South Korea '

AsHome Details - Swedish VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA

Brand New Language Cafe " INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA