My cultural experience - Haley " Internship in Busan South Korea at AS HOME CAFE Busan South Korea "


Internship in Busan South Korea at AS HOME CAFE Busan South Korea





what brought me to Korea? definitely it is due to the popular Korean TV drama and the idol groups.❤️❤️ it is a country which is not far away from China. we have a lot in common. and the great sightseeing here. that's the reason why i am here now, meeting people from different nations and enjoying everything here for the whole month.





After I have been here, I hang out with my buddies almost everyday. What impressed me the most are the food and people in Busan. The traditional Korean food is amazing because of the spicy flavor and the sweat taste. I tried many of them which shown on the TV drama I watched before such as Kimchi, Kimbab. 🍙 Korean people are crazy about coffee culture, ☕️🍩that's what I like, spending a whole afternoon in cafe, doing some reading and talking to friends. 👯👯‍♂️While the Korean are so nice and friendly especially for those elderly, 👴🏼👵🏻every time when people know I come from other nation, they would like to help me and be so nice to chat with me a lot even though I couldn't understand them,🤦🏼‍♀️which is so cool. Things also happen in my country, so I feel there must be some connection among Asian countries. 👀






i really had good memory here~ thank you ASHOME LANGUAGE CAFE

I have been to the beach/ several spots. 🌊All of them make me remind of my hometown. No matter the rainy day ☔️or sunny day🌞,you could have some fun here. So just come and have fun with your friends or family. You won't be regret to visit this city💁🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My cultural experience - Jacob ' Volunteering experience in Busan South Korea '

AsHome Details - Swedish VOLUNTEER IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA

Brand New Language Cafe " INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING IN BUSAN SOUTH KOREA